Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. This web store (“Web Store”) is operated by Frasercorp Limited. If you have any questions regarding the Web Store or these terms and conditions, or in the unlikely event that you have any complaints about any products or services purchased by you from the Web Store, you can contact us at address shown at the end of this policy.
1. These terms and conditions together with any other policies referred to in these terms and conditions (including any policies or documents to which a link is provided from these terms and conditions) (together “Terms”) apply to all orders submitted by you for products made available by us for purchase over the Web Store. Please read these Terms carefully. Please note that these Terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau.
2. Please save or print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
1. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase the products listed in your order (“Products”) on these Terms. All orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason without liability to you.
2. In submitting an order to us, we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the Products you have ordered. Please note that this email is an acknowledgement that we have received your order and is not an acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract of sale between you and us will not take place unless and until the Products have been despatched to you.
3. When placing an order for the first time, you may be required to register with us and complete certain required fields on an order form. We may provide you with an/or ask you to use identifications and passwords and other means for you to be able to access certain areas of the Web Store, such as the My Account section of the Web Store (Secure Access”). Where we do so, it is on the condition that you shall be responsible for ensuring that such Secure Access is kept secure and confidential at all times. You shall comply with all security directions and/or recommendations given by us and inform us immediately if you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of the Secure Access or if the Secure Access becomes available to an unauthorised party. Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, we may suspend your access to the Web Store without liability to you, if in our reasonable opinion, such action is necessary for safeguarding the Web Store.
4. In the event prolonged inactivity causes your connection to our Web Store to fail, your selection of goods may be lost. In such case, you will be required to re-enter your selection.
5. Before you submit your order, you will be given the opportunity to review your selection, check the total price of your order and correct any input errors. All information on our Web Store is an invitation to treat only and is not an offer or unilateral contract. Your order represents an offer by you to purchase the products.
6. If products are shown on our Web Store but are not available or are incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described, we shall not be obliged to sell you such products.
7. You will be charged for the products, which have been ordered by you together with the relevant delivery charges and taxes.
8. Although we have made all reasonable efforts to correctly display product colours on the Web Store, we cannot guarantee that these will be accurately represented.
1. All prices on this website are stated in British pounds sterling. They include any VAT payable but exclude delivery charges unless specifically stated.
2. We endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Web Store is correct. Occasionally, however, an error may occur and Products may be mispriced. If a Product’s correct price is lower or higher than the price stated on the Web Store, we will contact you and ask you whether you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price at which point you may cancel your order and we will confirm this cancellation in writing via email. We will not be obliged to supply Products at an incorrect price.
3. Frasercorp Limited may vary the prices listed on this website at any time and without any notice.
5. PAYMENT TERMS
1. The total cost of your order will be the purchase price for the Products, plus any stated delivery charges.
2. More information about payment security etc can be found on the Main Menu.
3. Please note that we accept payment in British pounds sterling only.
4. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
1. Where we elect, or are required by applicable law, to issue or make available an invoice, we reserve the right to issue or make available electronic invoices and you agree to such form of invoicing.
7. DELIVERY, TITLE AND RISK
1. Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have given on your order form. We cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect. Please note that we do not deliver to PO boxes. Please note that there are restrictions on the locations to which we deliver products purchased from our Web Store.
2. In the UK we use dedicated carriage most appropriate upon the items to be delivered and their destination. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery where we hold the item in stock. Where the item is not held in stock we will inform you of its expected delivery date, whereupon you may decide whether to proceed with the purchase.
3. Title in the Products will pass to you on the latter of:-
a) The date on which we receive payment in full for such Products; and the date of delivery of such Products to your nominated address.
4. Once a Product has been received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the Product shall pass to you.
5. We shall be entitled to (a) deliver the Products in instalments and each instalment shall be deemed to constitute a separate contract and (b) supply only part of an order.
8. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
If for any reason the product you have ordered does not meet your expectations and you wish to return it, please send it back to us in the same condition in which we supplied it to you, with proof of purchase, within 14 days of receipt by you and we will arrange for it to be refunded or exchanged at your option. This does not affect your statutory rights.
You also have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days. Please contact us immediately if you wish to do this. You must return the goods to us in their original condition, preferably in their original packaging and at your cost.
9. AGE REQUIREMENTS
1. If you order a Product to which a minimum age requirement applies, by ordering that Product you confirm that you are of the required age. If we reasonably believe that you are not legally entitled to order a Product, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. Frasercorp Limited trade mark as well as all SolBoards Inc USA and GolfBoard USA trademarks whether they are figurative or not, and all other marks, trade names, service marks, brand names, business names, illustrations, images, logos, registered or unregistered designs, copyrights and patents (“Intellectual Property”), which appear on our Products, Web Store, accessories or packaging, whether registered or not, are and remain the exclusive property of Frasercorp Ltd and SolBoards Inc USA and GolfBoard USA trademarks. Any reproduction, whether complete or partial, modification or use of the Intellectual Property, for whatever reason and in whatever medium, without our written, express and prior agreement, is strictly prohibited, as is any combination or use in conjunction with any other mark, symbol, logo and more generally any distinctive sign intended to form a composite logo.
11. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
We offer a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty. If you tamper with, modify or disassemble the product for any reason your warranty will become VOID. We check all products before shipping them to our customers and will therefore be aware if tampering, modification or disassembly has taken place and we will not refund or replace the product in these circumstances.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Frasercorp Limited disclaims and excludes all other terms, conditions and warranties in relation to the products and services whether express or implied by statute or otherwise or arising from any previous course to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Frasercorp Limited disclaims and excludes all other terms, conditions and warranties in relation to the products and services whether express or implied by statute or otherwise or arising from any previous course of dealing or usage or trade practice.
This Section does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence, (ii) fraudulent misrepresentation, or (iii) any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
2. Subject to Section 12.1 above, we will not be liable, whether in contract, in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms for any:
• Economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or • Loss of goodwill or reputation; or • Special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
3. This Section 12 does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau.
13. DATA PROTECTION
1. If you wish to purchase Products on the Web Store you must provide us with the information required by us. By entering information on the Web Store you represent and warrant that (i) you are using your actual identity; and (ii) all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete as at the time you provide us with that information.
2. By placing an order you agree and understand that we may store and process your personal data. Frasercorp Limited fully respects the privacy of individuals who access and use this Web Store.
14. ASSIGNMENT, SUB-CONTRACTING ETC.
1. We reserve the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract all or any of our rights and obligations under these Terms provided that your rights under these Terms are not affected. You may not assign, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our consent in writing.
15. AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS
1. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. You, and any contract of sale between us, will be subject to the version of these Terms in force at the time you order the Products or Services in question from us.
16. EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
1. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to perform or comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
1. Each provision of these Terms shall be construed separately and independently of each other. If any provision is deemed invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable form and not affect the enforceability of any of the other provisions of these Terms.
18. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. These Terms and all transaction relating to this Web Store are governed by English law and you, and we, hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. At Frasercorp limited we do everything we can to make sure you receive the best customer service possible. However, sometimes we don’t get things right. If this happens please do let us know and we will ensure that we fully investigate your complaint and do everything we can to put things right.
However you contact us we promise to start investigating straight away, and undertake to respond to you by post or email within 14 days.
By telephone. Please call us on our number below.
In writing. We accept complaints by post or by email to our registered address or email.
20. REGISTERED ADDRESS./CONTACT INFORMATION
Unit 8, The Finches
Telephone 01992 302082
VAT Registered (UK) 177 4836 64
RETURNING YOUR GOODS
We want you to satisfied with your goods, occasionally though we know you may want to return or exchange an item, below are our instructions how to do this.
Products purchased through this site should be returned to us once you have been issued with a ‘Returns Authorisation’, before returning any items please contact us so that we can try to resolve your problem and if needed issue an authorisation for return, goods returned or not clearly marked with such authorisation will not be accepted. In all cases unless otherwise notified in writing prior to return, all original packaging and accessories will be required with returned items.
Please note we may use varying return addresses may vary so please ensure you return items as instructed to avoid unnecessary delay, returns authorisations are valid for 7 days from issue so please ensure you despatch items promptly.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the goods returned are deemed to have been damaged or tampered with.
We offer a maximum of 12 months warranty from the date of the original purchase. If you tamper with, modify or disassemble the product for any reason your warranty will become VOID, goods returned under warranty are returned to the original manufacturer or supplier on your behalf therefore in many instances it may be quicker to deal directly as detailed on the manufacturers website or per warranty information, we do not accept any responsibility for consequential loss or delay in these instances.
We check all products before shipping them to our customers and will therefore be aware if tampering, modification or disassembly has taken place and we will not refund or replace the product in these circumstances.
Please ensure all items are returned to us unused and unopened in their original condition and packaging – failure to do so may result in our being unable to accept a return unless authorised in writing beforehand.
IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
Sometimes and it happens to all of us you might just change your mind about your purchase, if this is the case please.
Contact customer services by email via our email contact form or by telephone on 01992 302082 stating your original order number and the item you wish to return.
You will receive a returns confirmation by email.
Complete the returns form.
Returned items must reach us within 7 days of receipt of the item.
Send the item(s) back to us at the address on the returns form, preferably in the original packaging or a suitable replacement. Your parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us, so we recommend using Royal Mail or a registered delivery service.
Please note that returning items will be at your expense.
Items must be returned to us in their original condition.
All refunds will be credited to your Bank account or Debit/Credit card within 30 working days of our receiving the item.
Credit will be for the purchase price, excluding delivery and packaging costs which will be advised on your returns authorisation, these will not exceed the cost of the postal or delivery service used to despatch your initial item(s).
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that the item you wish to exchange will be in stock, if the item is no longer in stock we will contact you by email or telephone and let you know. You will be given the option to receive a refund where applicable.
Contact customer services email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of your goods stating your original order number, the item you wish to exchange, and the product you would like.
Send the item(s) back to us at the address on the returns form, preferably in the original packaging or a suitable replacement. Your parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us, so we recommend using Royal Mail Registered Post from the UK or a registered delivery service.
Please note that returning items will be at your expense, however the cost of sending the exchanged item(s) out will be met by us.
Subsequent exchanges could require additional packaging costs.
All items must be returned to us must be in their original condition.
ERROR BY Frasercorp Limited / PROBLEM GOODS
Unfortunately in rare circumstances errors can be made, in this unlikely event we will try to minimise your inconvenience and disappointment and sort things out as soon as possible, should you believe we have made an error or have a problem with an item.
Contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly explaining the fault and stating your original order number.
Send the item(s) back to us at the address on the returns form, preferably in the original packaging or a suitable replacement. Your parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us, so we recommend using Royal Mail Registered post or a registered delivery service.
If you are returning the product because of an error on our part, we will be happy to refund you the costs involved in sending the item back to us as well as your original postage costs.
You will receive confirmation via email upon receipt of the product by us.
DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
If you are contracting with us as a consumer, you have the right to cancel your contract at any time within 7 working days of receipt of the goods you ordered. In this case you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the goods in accordance with our refunds policy.
To cancel a contract you must inform us in writing and return the product(s) to us immediately in the same condition in which you received it at your own cost and risk, full details of how to exercise your rights under the Regulations are set out in the dispatch notification email.
In addition to our returns policy, under the Distance Selling Regulations you have seven working days beginning the day after receipt to cancel your purchase, in this case we will provide a full refund on the goods only, costs will not exceed the cost of the postal or delivery service used to despatch your initial item(s), you must return the cancelled items to us at your cost.
Please note that your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy and that United Kingdom law governs all of our sales.